Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Perfect Life?

Is there any such thing as a perfect life? Even if there is, is it worth pursuing?
I know this is a random why to start a blog, but this is my thought for the day.

I want to use this blog to explore some of the following topics:
  • happiness
  • men (boys)
  • career (women in career)
  • faith
  • family
  • books
  • weight
  • anything else inspirational

I have a really strong interest in anything that gets people motivated and I would like to explore any of this. One of my ultimate goals (which I plan to share intermittently throughout) is to help people or motivate them anyway I can. Perhaps eventually I would like to have a career that allows me to work on this full time. In the interim, I would like to motivate people any way I can in the present.

I suspect as I blog more I will learn how to develop a more concrete thought or point to express :)

I the mean time I appreciate your patience and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Erin B said...

It's all relative.

Your blog looks great! Now you have motivated me to make mine look nicer.