Sunday, September 21, 2008

I wanna be Suze Orman when I Grow Up

Yesterday, after I got out of the shower, I was immediately sucked into a Suze Orman PBS special. I, unexpectedly, spend 1.5 hrs watching Suze, and thinking I wanna be here, or my version of her, when I grow up. She has a very inspiring story. At age 30, she was a waitress and decided she wanted to do something else. Then through a series of events, became a top stock broker at Merrill Lynch.....and we all know where she is today. Her topic was Women & Money. She has a great topic, that everyone should be interested in, and she is a great public speaker. I love stories like hers. Where people rise above all sorts of crazy obstacles and land on top of the world. I hope to someday conquer something like this... My first step is to figure out what I am supposed to overcome and what I am supposed to be....minor details.....

For more info on Suze - check out her site or her show.
http://www.suzeorman.com/

No comments: