Friday, September 5, 2008

Responsibility

In general, people consider me a very responsible person. I pay my bills on time, I don't excessively spend money, I go to work when I am supposed to, I regularly follow through on commitments with friends.....however, I seem to take no responsibility for anything I eat. That is one area, where I still think it is okay to behave like a 5 year old. Why cant I have a cupcake for a snack and then McDonald's for lunch? That's what I want to do. Even though I know I should really eat the lunch I packed. What is my deal? I hardly ever splurge on shopping, yet my diet is more like splurge all the time, & randomly eat healthy. It seems like a way that I am struggling to hold onto childhood. But it is unhealthy, so Unfortunately, I need to face the music & be responsible!

No comments: