Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Momentum: Let's Go!

Ok, so..... I think my post of our 4 week results was misleading.  That was our cumulative results, not our results for that one week!  I wish we had lost 6 & 4 pounds each in one week!

Anyway, we need to get some momentum going in our favor!  We have been working really hard to plan for the week but we are so out of our routine.  Moving makes everything different.  (Extra work, extra coordinating, extra time for trips to the house, btw - where is our stuff!!!)

This week we are trying to get refocused so we can get some momentum going.

We have gone to the gym twice already & we are trying to make better food choices.

The key is to not allow every opportunity to turn into a cheat.  So when we forget to plan our lunch & we are moving all day, not hitting up fast food (places do sell salad & non fried items!).  Or when my work caters a lunch, not eating 6 pieces of pizza just because I cannot remember the last time I had pizza.  These things can really add up & lead to flat weeks even when we worked hard.

I have been feeling better when doing cardio so I can tell I my fitness level is increasing at least some & now I need to get the results to the bottom line!

What are your tricks to build momentum?
 Life in the Green Room:
 

No comments: