Sunday, May 17, 2015

Claustrophobic! Please don't make me track everything!

One of my goals in our health journey is to find a way that we can make progress & have successes without tracking every single morsel that we eat!

I feel so claustrophobic!  I've done this in the past & I think that is why those programs have not worked for me long term.  I get scared.  Then I want to cheat & not want to capture everything.  Then I want to really cheat & have a day where I don't track & I binge...

I am committed to getting healthy so I am open to trying a tracking method if it gets right down to it.  But I will go kicking & screaming (meaning, to the best of my knowledge I have tried every other option known to man!).

We've been really cutting back processes foods & upping the fruits &  veggies.

I'm trying to find the balance between being open-minded & also learning from what has & has not worked in the past.  I'm also looking for balance in being healthy & it not consuming my every waking thought.




Check Out: Life in the Green Room

No comments: