Sunday, May 10, 2015

I am so Sore!!

Part of the plan to get healthy is to workout.  But I am so sore!  ha!
Friday morning I dragged Jackson to the gym & I went to the 6AM Les Mills body pump class.  I have attended this class regularly earlier in the year.  April got away from me & I did not attend the class since early April.  After missing for only one month, I have lost it!!

I went really light on the weight b/c I knew I had missed a month.  Still by the third song my legs (quads & IT bands) were completely quivering.
Saturday morning when I woke up I almost fell out of bed b/c my whole body was sore.
Sunday morning, I am doing better but my triceps are still totally sore.  

I plan to take the class again this week, so hopefully I can work my way back up to being the 'good sore.'  Good sore to me is you know you had a great workout, but you can still function :)

How do you measure sore??














http://www.lesmills.com/ 

Check out Life in the Green Room:

No comments: