Sunday, May 10, 2015

Week 1: Off to a Great Start!!

One week in & we have not given up yet!
This is progress!

Jackson & I both lost a few pounds which is great.  It feels good to see progress.
We didn't work out as much as we wanted to this week.  The real key to our success was the planning.  It was tedious, but we mapped out our meals and planned enough left over for me to take for lunch.  We also spent a few hours last Sunday prepping meals & snacks.  NOT Glamorous work, but it helped us stay on track!

The one thing I will note, excitedly, is that I felt great all week.  My stomach was much better then the usual.  Funny what happens when you don't eat a bunch of processes foods!  It's also worth noting that I was not hungry at all during the week.

Now that we have started we need to keep it going!
I've heard the first steps are the hardest and you can build momentum from there.

I hope so!!
Check Out: Life in the Green Room

No comments: