Sunday, May 3, 2015

Learning How to Be Healthy in a Busy World!!


OK!

I know it's been awhile since I have posted anything, but I am going to get back out there!

A lot has changed in the last 6 years or so.
I have moved to Chicago, and I am now engaged!

Our wedding is in a year and we have one crazy year planned.  We are in the process of buying a house, planning a wedding, & trying to have a life.....  Oh, and one more thing, I'd love to get healthy before the wedding!

I'd like to lose some weight to increase my energy and confidence and overall I want to feel better!!  So just adding one more minor thing to the pile, no big deal :)

So my plan over the next year is to talk to you about what works, what doesn't work, what we are trying etc.  My fiance & I differ in about all philosophies of weight loss, so there will be some good debates!

Most important for me is to find a system that does not make me feel claustrophobic (the thought of writing down everything I eat makes me want to poke myself in the eye).

We welcome all & any comments and want to learn together on our journey to health while keeping our sanity!

Hope you can join us!
Heather

No comments: